Berkshire BPW Career Advancement Scholarship
For over 30 years, Berkshire BPW has supported the careers of local women through the Career Advancement Scholarship Program. The goal of this scholarship is to help women in Berkshire County further their careers by alleviating the financial barriers associated with pursuing education, training, and credentials.
Applications for our 2022 Career Advancement Scholarship are now closed. For more information on our Scholarship program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To meet the goals of this scholarship program, the following eligibility criteria have been established. Applicants must be:
- A woman who lives OR works in Berkshire County
- Working or currently seeking employment
- Enrolled in an institution of higher education OR professional development, licensure, certification, or re-certification program.
Prior year (2021) BBPW Scholarship recipients are not eligible for the 2022 scholarship program, however, these recipients will again be eligible next year (2023).
- Please read the entire form before submitting your application.
- This electronic application form cannot be saved, so we recommend preparing your responses to short answer questions in a Word or Google document in advance to copy and paste into the form.
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from employers, colleagues, teachers, clergy, mentors, etc.) are required for the scholarship application. Recommendations may not be from relatives or family members.
- Attachment formats accepted: PDF, JPG, JPEG or PNG
- All required fields (marked with a red *) in this application form must be filled out completely for consideration.
Applications will be reviewed by the Berkshire BPW Scholarship Committee, trustees of BBPW’s non-profit affiliation, Berkshire County Education Council. The committee will contact scholarship recipients when they are selected.
Scholarship Award amounts will be awarded at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee. For 2022, Scholarship Awards may range from $250 to $2,500, and are based on the applicant’s financial needs and merits.
Please contact the Berkshire BPW Scholarship Committee with any questions at email@example.com.
Our 2022 Scholarship Recipients
View our 2021 Scholarship Recipients
Meet our 2020 Scholarship Recipients
Meet our 2019 Scholarship Recipients