Berkshire BPW Career Advancement Scholarship
Berkshire BPW annually awards career advancement scholarships to working women residing in Berkshire County. Scholarships may be used for tuition, books, child care, uniforms, or other related educational expenses.
Scholarship amounts and the number of scholarships awarded will be determined by the scholarship committee and trustees of Berkshire BPW's non-profit affiliation, Berkshire County Education Council.
Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- A woman, at least 25 years of age
- A Berkshire County resident
- Working or currently seeking employment
- Enrolled at an accredited college, technical or vocational school
- Matriculating on a full-time or part-time basis for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Online application here
- Deadline for submission: August 22, 2020
- For further information please contact June Roy-Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or via cell at (413) 464 1839