Woman of Achievement
Save the Date: 2020 WOA Gala!
The 2020 Woman of Achievement Gala, our annual Career Advancement Scholarship fundraiser, is back on track and scheduled for Monday, September 21, 2020, at 7pm.
We are pleased to honor Andrea Harrington, our fellow BBPW Member, a social justice fighter and the Berkshires first female District Attorney!
September 21, 2020
4pm-6pm | Balderdash Cellars
7pm-9pm | Zoom
The Gala, a hybrid event, is in-person and virtual on Zoom. Here’s a quick rundown of the evening:
- September 21, 4-6pm, go to Balderdash Cellars in Richmond, to pick up your Gala Boxed Dinner.
- While you wait, have a glass of wine (or get a bottle to go) and do a little social distance networking - don’t forget to wear a mask.
- Then, head home, dress up (cause why not!) and tune in online at 7pm. Prize baskets filled with wonderful Berkshire items are hoped to be raffled or auctioned.
The event will be broadcast on several platforms as we celebrate Andrea and enjoy each other’s company. It’s sure to be an evening of fun and excitement!
About the WOA Fundraiser
Funds raised from the Woman of Achievement support our Berkshire BPW Career Advancement Scholarship Awardees. BBPW has been awarding career advancement scholarships to working women since the early 1990's. The funds awarded can be used for any necessity that the awardee may have to help them in the educational endeavor such as uniforms, books, tuition or computer costs.
Here are the many ways in which you can help to make a difference!
- Make a monetary donation
- Give a raffle item for prize baskets
- Be a sponsor on our website tribute wall
- Join the email campaign
- Participate in a social media challenge
- Raise awareness by sharing all of this information with family, friends and colleagues