Career Advancement Scholarship
Berkshire BPW annually awards career advancement scholarships to working women residing in Berkshire County. Scholarships may be used for tuition, books, child care, uniforms, or other related educational expenses.
Scholarship amounts and the number of scholarships awarded will be determined by the scholarship committee and trustees of Berkshire BPW's non-profit affiliation, Berkshire County Education Council.
Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Women who are 25 years of age or older.
- Must reside in Berkshire County.
- Must be employed full-time or part-time.
- Must be enrolled in an educational program or course at an accredited college,
technical or vocational school on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Must complete the BBPW Career Advancement Scholarship Application Form
and submit it with a personal statement (two-page limit).
- Enclose two letters of recommendation.
DEADLINE: July 1, 2017
DOWNLOAD the 2017 Scholarship Application
Proceeds from the annual Woman of Achievement awards dinner and raffles at our monthly dinner meetings benefit the Berkshire BPW Scholarship program.
Scholarship Committee Contact:
email@example.com, (413) 464 1839
Congratulations to the largest group ever of Berkshire BPW Career Advancement Scholarship Award recipients! Best of luck in your studies and careers!Posted by Berkshire Business & Professional Women on Wednesday, September 14, 2016